Thursday, August 25, 2011

Deep Relaxation Therapy

Hi friends!  I have recently returned from an educational trip to Crestone, Colorado where I attended an Intenstive Clinical Aromatherapy Class as part of my educational challange to be Registered.  I was so fortunate to learn more than I had hoped and to also make some great new friends.  During the class, I was introduced to Peter May, the owner and creator of Windhorse Botanicals.  I am happy to report that I am now also in training to learn to facilitate the Star Drops Deep Relaxation Therapy Journeys Peter is known for.  During these journey's, subtle energetic blocks may be gracefully released, there is nothing to do but be aware. Using Star Drops™ Journeys may assist the body in healing itself due to their ability to help the body deeply relax.  I experienced this incredible therapy.  I am anxious to share it with all of you.  More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to get to our website


This is my Bubba!